Criteria & rules of entry
To qualify for entry to the FreeFrom Food Awards, all entries must be free of at least one of the main major allergens – wheat/gluten, dairy, eggs, nuts, soya, sulphites etc.
The overall winner of the FAIR trophy for the Best FreeFrom Food 2017 will be drawn from the winners of the categories below.
We will award a winner and two commended/highly commendeds in each category.
For an entry form email: email@example.com
- Entry fees
£150 + VAT per product; £90 + VAT per product if you have 3 or fewer employees
10% discount on fully completed entry forms received before 31st October 2017
Entering the awards entitles each entering brand to one free ticket to the awards presentation party in March 2017
- Nota Bene
10% of all entry fees will be donated to the Awards' charity of the year.
Rules of entry
- All products must be available for sale across the UK (in retail outlets or by mail order) by the publication of the shortlist or by 01/03/2017, whichever is later. A valid UK website from which products can be bought must be supplied.
- Samples submitted must be production products on sale to the public and not pre-production samples.
- Samples must be submitted in the packaging in which they are to be sold.
- The organisers take the product/freefrom labelling and any accompanying information at face value and assume that the supplier can justify all claims. If anything needs clarification the organisers reserve the right to ask for more information.
- Companies may enter as many products in as many categories as they wish.
- Own label products may be entered either by retailers or manufacturers but only retailers/own-brand names will be credited with the entry for allocation of Awards tickets.
- Only specific products, not ranges, will be accepted as entries.
- Products previously entered into the FreeFrom Food Awards are eligible for
- A product form and payment, purchase order or other arrangement for payment must accompany each product. Any product for which the entry fee has not been received by the 15th January 2017 will forfeit its entry into the awards. We only need one company entry form per company.
- Entries will only be accepted when all sections of the entry forms have been completed in full.
- Entries cannot be withdrawn after the awards' closure date and no refund of entry fees will be given for products that, for whatever reason, are not available for the judging or are not on the market by the publication of the shortlist or by 01/03/2017, whichever is later.
- Entrants will be asked to submit tasting samples. Details of where, when and how much to send will be provided after entry to the awards has closed.
- All samples must be received by the deadline specified or the product will forfeit its entry into the Awards and its entry fee.
- The organisers will prepare products for tasting according to the printed instructions on the packs in which the products are sold.
- The organisers reserve the right to change the categories and organisational details without prior notice.
- The organisers reserve the right to accept or reject entries.
- The decision of the judging panel is final and the FreeFrom Food Awards will not enter into any correspondence about the judges’ decisions.
- It is a condition of entry that all entrants will be bound by these rules.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the project email Michelle or Cressida or call on (44) 20 7722 2866.