Freefrom Food and the Awards – 10 Years On
Following the development of freefrom through the prism of the FreeFrom Food Awards
Ten years ago – a tiny cottage industry; today – a multi-millionpound business!
Championed by celebrities like Gwyneth Paltow, Victoria Beckham and Novak Djokovic, freefrom food has grabbed both consumer and industry headlines with unprecedented year-on-year growth.
And the FreeFrom Food Awards have grown with the industry. Setting a standard for excellence and raising awareness in the wider world – a FreeFrom Food Award is now the ultimate accolade for the hundreds of companies, big and small, creating and selling freefrom food.
This book tells the story of freefrom through the awards. Told through interviews with all of those involved – the judges, the sponsors and the winners – from one person businesses to the supermarket giants. And illustrated with photos from the very first awards presentation in 2008, upstairs at celebrity chef Antony Worrall Thompson’s Notting Grill restaurant, to today’s glamourous gathering of hundreds of freefrom experts.
Buying the book
The book costs £9.99 from good book shops but you can buy it direct from us for £7.99 including postage! Just email us with your mailing address and how many books your would like. We will post them to you and email you an invoice.
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866