Winners of the 2017 awards
Presented by Antony Worrall Thompson on 28th March 2017 at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2017 judges; Click here for the 2017 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Children's food – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
Asda Free From Chocolate Party Cake
'Ooh – dairy free too – so I can eat it! Brill!’ ‘Very nice – yummy…'
Rule of Crumb Gluten & Dairy Free Chicken Goujons
’Lovely – I want them for my lunch EVERY day!'
Tesco Free From Beef and Red Wine Ragu with Pasta
'Quite sweet but ever so yummy!'
Asda Free From Jammy Wheels
'Loads of jam.... Really good - just like normal ones.'
Debbie&Andrew's Reduced Fat and Salt Perfect Little Pork Chipolatas
'Very, very, very, very good....'
Kiddylicious Veggie Straws
'They taste like real crisps. Really nice but I would like more flavours.'
Moo Free Choccy Chums
'I love these! Look lovely and taste great.'
Perfect World Caramel Pecan Ice Cream
'Very nutty but very nice.'
Sponge Cakes Ltd Baby Chocolate Sponges
'Super nice and soft – and chocolately!
Asda Free From Gingerbread Men
'Very crunchy – really nice. Want more!!'
Cheeky Monkey Organic Peanut Butter Puffs
'I would definitely eat these for breakfast!!'
MiiRO SalteD CarameL
'DELICious... Looks just like a Magnum but I can eat it!!'
Real Good Tomato Ketchup
'YES! And I'd be allowed that everyday because it is low sugar!'
Tesco Free From 12 Mozzarella Sticks
'Best thing ever!' 'Really nice but a bit too creamy for me.'
Freefrom Super Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866