Winners of the 2017 awards
Presented by Antony Worrall Thompson on 28th March 2017 at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2017 judges; Click here for the 2017 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Superfoods & Sports Supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
James White Drinks Turmeric Juice Zinger
'Great concept – fabulous kick and punch. Great pick-me-up yet not too high in sugar – perfect size – love it!’
Muscle Candy’s Chocolate Whey Protein
‘Excellent simple but effective product. Nicely balanced and delivers great nutrients. Equally good with milk or water – super convenient.’
Muscle Candy’s Berry Whey Protein
'Tastes great with water. You could use this as a workout shake.' 'Creamy and fruity. Good product if you can tolerate dairy and you want carbs as well.'
Body Me Organic Protein Blend - Cinnamon
'Very pleasant taste with a hint of cinnamon. Good that it is dairy free, relatively low carb and sprouted proteins.'
Marvellous Superfood Organic Brown Rice Protein
'Aroma is quite nutty and woody taste is pleasant if slightly grainy. Does not taste too although sugar is quite high.'
Freefrom Super Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866