Raising the profile of freefrom foods
'We see a decent uplift in enquiries from people at the awards and consider our sponsorship definitely worth the investment.' Genon Laboratories, long term awards sponsors.
Benefits of sponsorship
• Take the lead in a rapidly growing sector of the food industry
• Sponsor’s name to appear on all printed and on line material detailing the awards and acknowledgement of sponsorship to appear in all media coverage (as far as is in our control) 01/09/19–30/6/20
• Sponsor to be acknowledged and thanked on an ongoing basis via all of our social media sites
• Two, three or four free invitations to the presentation party, depending on the category.
• An opportunity to present the winner of the category sponsored with their certificate, and to be photographed with them, at the presentations
• Exposure at planned trade exhibitions 2019/20
• Retailer of the Year •
An exciting category designed to reflect the significant role that the supermarkets have played in the development of 'freefrom'.
• FreeFrom Hero Award 2020 •
We are seeking someone who has made a major contribution to freefrom, in no matter how humble a role. An excellent caring freefrom school cook, a café owner who really caters freefrom – all suggestions welcome.
• Winners Buffet 2020 •
Sponsorship - £1,500-£2,000 - depending on the cost of the winning products!
1. Innovation Award
The judges will be looking for instances of exciting technical, gastronomic and even functional innovation in 'freefrom' food manufacture.
2. No Top 14
New category in 2017 to celebrate those products which have gone the extra 13 miles and include none of the top 14 allergens!
3. Best product from a start-up
A category designed to encourage small start-ups. We seek a sponsor who can also offer mentoring to the winner.
4. • NEW • FreeFrom Sinful foods!
All those wicked indulgences that freefrom-ers have been missing..... Waffles, dougnuts, sausage rolls, pies, eclairs, Magnums, custard tarts – and more....
5. • NEW • FreeFrom Artisan Foods
A category devoted to all of those wonderful artisan producers who have dedicated themselves to creating amazing foods without many of the major allergens.
6. Breakfast Foods
This is one of our ‘multiple product’ categories and offers the sponsor significantly more exposure and coverage than the single product awards.
7. Milk Product Alternatives
The recent growth in this sector we now feel justifies a category of its own including 'milk alternatives', spreads/butters, 'cheeses', yogurt and ice cream.
The most 'staple' of the staple products. Whole loaves and sliced breads, rolls, buns....
9. Store cupboard
Any store cupboard item, ambient, dried, or frozen, excluding pasta and pizza bases but including bread and cake mixes.
10. Pasta and pizza
A vital part of any diet, freefrom or otherwise! Always a very popular category in freefrom.
11. Snack bars
An essential item in every school lunch box,
brief case, handbag and sports bag these days...
12. Savoury Snacks and Crackers
Crisps, snacks and nuts to drink with those beers and crackers, to eat on their own or with cheese or dips.
13. • NEW • What else is in the Pub?
Yes, gluten-free beer – but also other 'freefrom' pub drinks – grain free whiskies, egg/cream free liqueurs etc
14. 'Meaty' and 'fishy' ready-meals
Burgers, sausages, pies, pasties, soups and one-pot meals! Any meal that you can take out of the freezer, the fridge or the store cupboard – then heat up and enjoy in front of the telly! Great entries last year!
15. • NEW • Vegan snacks and meals idea
Anything from a vegan crisp or sausage roll... to a full meal.
16. Foods designed for children
One of our most popular categories, run for us each year by nutritionist Christine Bailey and judged by a very enthusiastic team of 6 – 16-year-olds!
17. Tea Time
Combining the very traditional 'freefrom' cake and biscuit categories, 'TeaTime' offers the sponsor more exposure and coverage than the single product awards.
18. Dessert and puddings
A very successful category bringing together every kind of dessert and pudding from Sticky toffee pudding to coconut cream, including seasonal desserts – such as Christmas pud!
19. Confectionery – chocolate and sweets
We are looking for everything from everyday chocolate and candy bars to gift confectionery, seasonal confectionery (Christmas and Easter), low sugar/sugar free confectionery and any other sort of 'freefrom' confectionery that we have not thought of!
Anything and everything freefrom - as long as it would make a good gift!