Winners of the 2017 awards
Presented by Antony Worrall Thompson on 28th March 2017 at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2017 judges; Click here for the 2017 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free... Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
Adonis Smart Foods Pecan, Goji Berry & Cocoa Snack Bar
‘Yippee for Erythritol – innovative, unusual but massively under used sweetener. Lovely flavour bar, genuinely low sugar, great texture. Really different.’
Roo Bar Probiotic Energy Ball Choc Chip Matcha
'Very more-ish although agreeably low in sugar.' 'Mint dominates – which is a good thing!'
The Raw Chocolate Pie Company Goji Berry & Pumpkin Seeds Pie
'Dense but amazing and delicious tastes of berries and chocolate.'
Rawcha Cacao & Goji Organic Matcha Bar
'Very interesting ingredients, not overly sweet and nice smooth texture. Good freefrom credentials and not too high in sugar.'
Squirrel Sisters Cacao Orange Raw Energy Bar
'Lovely orange hit. Love the diddy little bars. Good crunch and cacao nibs. Nice product.'
Wild Trail Seed & Nut Raw Fruit and Nut Bar
'Pleasant taste and good mouth feel although quite sweet. Peanut and raison flavours dominate.'
Freefrom Super Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866