Winners of the 2017 awards
Presented by Antony Worrall Thompson on 28th March 2017 at the Royal College of Physicians in London
Click here for details of the 2017 judges; Click here for the 2017 shortlist.
For where to buy all of this year's winners, see here.
Confectionery and Chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
Biona Organic Mini Fruit Bears
‘‘Great taste and love the texture. Real fruit flavours. Splendidly inclusive product for all to share.’
Booja Booja Almond & Sea Salt Caramel Chocolate Truffles
‘Really delicious creamy almondly flavour. Rich after taste, properly indulgent! Wonderful flavour combinations yet a really clean ingredients list. Love the light chocolate dusting.’
D&D Dairy-Free Mint Chocolate Holly Leaves
'Very pretty, interesting design – great to be foil wrapped. Lovely crisp, normal chocolate but great that it is also nut and soya free.'
Freedom Confectionery Gelatine Free Marshmallows Mini Pink & White Vanilla Bites
'Light, great mini's – classic pink and white perfect – melt in the mouth.'
Goupie Date & Walnut Goupie
'Appealing. Pretty chunky with big crunchy pieces of date and walnut. Fun & easy to eat – filling!'
Tesco Free From Chocolate Egg with Coins
'Excellent freefrom milk chocolate egg. Pleasant flavour if rather sweet crisp but nicely tempered shell. Like the wrapped coins.'
Asda Extra Special Freefrom Easter Egg
'Visually very appealing; lovely crunch from cocoa nibs. Unusual but tasty truffles.'
Functional Foods Nono Permissible Indulgent
'Look fabulous – so pretty! Novel but simple ingredients - like the crunchy texture.'
Rawchokladfabriken Raw Chocolate Mint Nibs
'Top 14 allergens free. Lovely mint flavour – like the aroma and the cocoa nibs.'
Freefrom Super Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by Ilumi
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Holland & Barrett
- Breads – Sponsored by Dr Schaer
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Pasta and Pizza –Sponsored by Genon Laboratories
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Down the pub and the bar –Sponsored by the Food and Drink Innovation Network
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by The Allergy & FreeFrom Show
- Foods suitable for treenut and peanut allergics – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Tea Time! –Sponsored by Romer Labs UK
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Morrisons
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Goodness Direct
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
FreeFrom and the Awards – 10 years on. Here for more on the book, or to buy it.
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866