Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free... Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Pulsin Peanut Choc Chip Raw Choc Brownie
'Very good product, great texture and crunch. The flavour is spot on and it's not too sweet.' 'Good price point.’ 'Rich & chewy in the best way. A great date bar without the texture one normally associates with dates.'
Plamil So Free No Added Sugar Espresso Dark Chocolate UTZ Snack Bar
'Appealing appearance, great aroma and lovely taste. Good coffee flavour. Very reasonably priced for such high guality chocolate. Really good product.'
Tesco Free From 5 Twin Packs of Oaty Granola Bars with Honey
'Good crunch and texture. Very good value, very mainstream.'
Boostball Peanut Butter Cookie Dough (Protein Ball)
'Nice simple ingredients, satisfying and not too sweet. Good texture and high protein.'
Boostball Coconut Fudge Cake (Protein Ball)
'Generous level of protein. Taste is great – coconut adds a lovely flavour and it isn't grainy. Good price too.'
The Protein Ball Co Lemon + Pistachio Protein balls
'Good complex flavour and nice chewy texture. Delicate lemon tones.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy