Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
FREEE by Doves Farm Green Pea Penne
'Yum - pure pea - unusual taste and very superior nutritionals!' 'Very clean ingredients, lovely colour, nice texture, good flavour – what's not to like?’ ‘Great protein content for a pasta.'
The White Rabbit Pizza Co Smokin’ Vegan
'Excellent ingredients – green and fresh looking.' 'Looks amazing - love the thin base – delicious flavour.' 'Really excited by this delicious pizza - and all 14 top allergens free!!'
Ugo Thrive Pumpkin & Sage Raviolini
'Very clever - interesting technically - so many interesting ingredients yet all top 14 allergens free - amazing!’ 'Great product - flavoursome and lovely sage aftertaste.'
The White Rabbit Pizza Co Viva La Vegan
'Good tangy tomato sauce, crunchy outside base but soft in the middle, well filled. Good pesto flavour, looked appealing – can’t imagine anyone not enjoying it!'
Ocado Free From Pepperoni Pizza
'Light base with an excellent crisp finish. Tasty cheese topping – shame it was only gluten-free though...'
Root One Chickpea Penne
'Only a very mild chickpea flavour and the high protein content is good. A bit chewy but a good clean taste.'
Root One Chickpea Fusilli
'Quite a thick pasta, and you can taste the lentils coming through. Lovely clean ingredients list - and high protein.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy