Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Nairn’s Rosemary & Seasalt Flatbread
' Excellent simple ingredients - crisp and tasty.’ ' Lovely rosemary flavour - nice alternative to oat cakes and great to eat on their own.’ ‘Nice size - great crisp texture - would stand up well to a sharp cheese.'
Traidcraft Herby Geosticks
'Very herby – interesting ingredients. I'd be happy for my kids to eat these! Good simple ingredients list – gluten and mik free which is a bonus. Nutritionally sound.'
Nairn’s Original Flatbread
'Looks like a crispbread – nice simple ingredients. Taste great – lovely and short and crispy – very moreish! And well priced.'
Boundless Activated Nuts & Seeds Cayenne & Rosemary
'Great mixture of flavours and textures – and not too spicy.'
Brave Foods Garlic & Chive Roasted Peas
'Lovely crunch and a nice ‘sour cream’ flavour. Lovely as a beer snack – very moreish. Good protein content.'
Juvela Gluten-Free Cripsbread
'This is a nice, crisp, simple cracker but minus points for the very long ingredients list. But good to have a fortified snack.'
Prewett’s Mini Cheddar Cheese Biscuits
'Excellent replica of normal product. Cheddars are very popular – I do miss them!! How great if they could just do them milk free as well...'
Purely Plantain Wild Garlic Chips
'Lovely salty flavour yet salt content is quite low. Very satisfying to eat – nice twist on the garlic. So great that there are only four ingredients in this very tasty snack.'
Raw & Wild Activated Pili Nuts – Turmeric & Ginger
'Lovely smell. The flavour seems to come from the ginger and turmeric as the nuts do not have a distinctive flavour of their own – but they do have a great texture.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy