Store Cupboard –Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
For pictures from the evening go here.
For the blog go here.
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Orgran Vegan Easy Egg
'Impressive product! It really could pass for an egg omelette - and all 14 allergens free - amazing! It even has reasonable protein levels!'
The Real Yorkshire Pudding Co 4” Gluten Free Yorkshire Puddings
'Light, crispy, just perfect - and just as Yorkshire pud should be!' 'Could be served to gluten eaters without any comment.’ 'Just like a normal Yorkshire with a lovely crisp exterior. Now they just have to make it milk free as well!'
Bfree Stone Baked Pizza Bases
'Big plus for the prebiotic fibres, psyllim husks and high protein levels. Nice crisp base – firm and strong but thin and crisp. Not a lot of flavour – but this is what toppings are for.'
Seren’s Kitchen Nut-Free Marzipan
'Concept is great. It doesn't really taste that close to marzipan but it is delicate and light in flavour and would work really well in a thin layer under icing.'
Sweet Freedom Choc Shake Caramel
'Innovative for milk shake mix. Very sweet but a good caramel hit.'
The Grassroots Bakery Organic Gluten Free White Bread Mix
'Lovely taste and flavour. Pretty perfect chewiness and holds together well. I'd like to try this as a sandwich or with soup.'
Asda Free From Gravy Granules
'Nice flavour but very sweet for a gravy. The granules work well though and have a good freefrm profile.'
Asda Free From Sage & Onion Stuffing Mix
'Great balance of flavours and good texture. Impressively few ingredients to achieve that level of taste. Suitable for most allergy suffers – great!'
Dr Will’s BBQ Sauce
'Lovely flavour – good balance and pleasing smokey aftertaste.'
FREEE by Doves Farm Pizza Base Mix 350g
'Firm and easy to handle base, holds topping well. Pleasantly crispy edges. Quite a strong chickpea flavour – but l did not mind that.'
Mayorice Organic Mayonnaise
'Cannot believe it is not salad cream! I would very happily coat big bowls of salad in this!'
Spice Sanctuary Organic Gluten Free Asafoetida (Hing)
'Very useful product indeed as it is always matched with wheat so this is innovative.'
Tesco Free From Mayo-Maize
' Wow! Great texture and flavour. A must for any freefrom store cupboard.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Best Product from a Start Up – Sponsored by Tesco
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast foods –Sponsored by Integrated Food Projects Ltd
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Breads – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Superfoods and sports supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- ‘Food to go’ and food for vending – Sponsored by the Allergy+FreeFrom Show
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by Sacla
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Veggie ready meals – Sponsored by Orgran
- No Top 14 – Sponsored for 2017 by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by Prewett's / Northumbrian Fine Foods
- Desserts and puddings – Sponsored by Mrs Crimbles
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Foods for Export – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy