Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Asda Free From White Rolls
'Beautifully soft roll, cuts in half really well. Good formation with a light bouncy crust – and egg and milk free. Be pushed to know that it was anything free – and at an excellent price.'
Pure Grain Bread with Green Olive
'Basically – a freefrom pumpernickel – really interesting product – great seeds and fantastic flavour – but not sure it should be called 'bread'.'
Asda Free From gluten soft white pitta bread
'Forms excellent pockets (so important for a pitta bread) and a good consistency – floury and light. Looks great - and really good that it is milk and egg free.'
Genius Brioche Burger Buns
'Doesn't look much like a brioche but interesting and a challenging product to make. Good sort of brioche texture - quite sweet.'
Marks & Spencer Bake at Home Crusty Farmhouse Loaf
'Great aroma, nicely yeasty and acidic, good fibre and protein levels. Shame that it is only gluten free. A little cakey but looks wholesome and good.'
Asda Free From 3 Plain Bagels
'Visually appealing – a bit dense when cold but good texture toasted - and excellent that they are both milk and egg free.'
Asda Free From Seeded Loaf
'Very good product – difficult to fault and excellent to see that it is egg free. Good consistency of seeds – and good price.'
Rana’s Artisan Bakery Boss Bagel - sourdough bagel with chia
'Great freefrom credentials and tastes delicious – lovely malted flavour – but is not really a bagel – more of a sourdough in a bagel shape.'
Tesco Free From Sliced Seeded Bread
'Looks good, aroma good, taste good, colour good and very light. Good distribution of seeds.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida.
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting