Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
The Conscientious Cook Vegan Baked Cheesecake
'Wow! This is incredible. Fabulous texture – really creamy. Super rich but tangy and free of everything except nuts. A serious luxury dessert.'
Tesco Free From Strawberry & Vanilla Cones
'Fab 'normal' product and great that they have managed to exclude all major allergens except soya (lecithin) and lupin. Crunchy, tasty cone and perfectly acceptable strawberry ice.'
Freaks of Nature Dairy & Gluten Free Choc Caramel Cheesecake
'Great flavour to the lovely silky topping – tastes rich and guiltily sweet. Nice crumbly base - and free of milk, egg, soya and gluten.'
Holland & Barrett Vegan Mince Pies 4 Pack (seasonal)
'A very decent mince pie – you would not know it was vegan. Lovely short pastry – mincemeat very sweet.'
Marks & Spencer gluten free Bramley apple filling baked in shortcrust pastry
'Pastry is excellent. Loved the crust – the best GF pastry l have tried. Innovative use of broad beans. Apple is not perfect texture but a good pie. Sadly not milk free too.'
Nature's Nectar Lava Cake - Maca & Vanilla Chocolate
'Luscious, proper lava pudding. Rich, thick, gooey and fudgey. Gently sweet – great mouth feel.'
Berries Gluten Free Christmas Pudding
'Rich and complex with a nicely burnt edge. Lovely aroma of fruit and spices. Super moist, more-ish and indulgent.'
Gato & Co Salted Caramel Hot Sticky Toffee
'Strong freefrom credentials and interesting, high fibre ingredients. Tastes quite chocolatey - great dessert – would benefit from being served with ice cream.'
Hella Yum ‘Chocolate Orange’ dessert
'Great allergen free profile. Delicious, dense chocolate with a very distinct tangerine flavour.'
Tesco 4 Free From Chocolate Eclairs
'Really good look-a-like for a standard eclair and great to get a milk free filling even if a bit sweet.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting