Down the pub and the bar – Sponsored by the Asda
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Gold - Beer
Kirkstall Brewery Virtuous
'Very attractive in the glass – fluffy head and lightly hazy. Good hop aroma with some malt sweetness. Short finish leaves you wanting more. Really lovely brew.'
Silver – Beer
Driftwood Spars Lou’s Brew
'Good balance of hop and malt flavour. Subtle on the nose; great mouthfeel and a light bitterness. A classic.'
Bronze – Beer
Bellfield Bohemian Pilsner Beer
'Appearance dark, aroma light. Tastes of lager. Flavour clean, bright – mousse-like mouthfeel. A subtle lager that lives long and develops.
First Chop JAM Mango Pale
'Attractive looking beer. Fluffy off-white head. Some mango and hop aroma on nose and decent body mango flavour. Some bitterness and malt sweetness.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting