The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
M&S Made Without Wheat 2 Chocolate Twists
'A significant manufacturing achievement to create so good a gluten-free croissant type product – never seen anything like it before. Pastry deliciously flaky and buttery, chocolate melts well and balances the flavours.'
Tesco Free From 2 Garlic Chicken Kievs
‘Excellent product and a real achievement to create such a good milk free garlic 'butter', well held in place by the gluten free coating. A much sought after staple – really impressive.'
Freedom Confectionery Strawberry Chocolate Mallow Bites
'How great to have a chocolate sweetie that is different – and all top 14 allergens free! A lovely treat – nice crisp chocolate coating over a soft marshmallow.'
Lovegrass 100% White Teff Fusilli Pasta
'Great wholegrainy flavour and nutty texture – fabulous nutrient profile. Really impressive product.'
Nairn’s Gluten Free Pop Oats Sour Cream & Chive
'A really innovative product – never seen popped oats before. Lovely crisp texture and pleasant, but not overpowering, flavourings.'
Nush almond milk cheese style spread CHIVE
'Light and creamy – a really pleasant cream 'cheese' - very authentic flavour and texture.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting