No Top 14 – Sponsored by The Food Talk Show
Celebrating those products which have gone the extra 13 miles and do not include any of the top 14 major allergens!
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
For pictures of the presentations and the party – go here.
Bellygoodness Nomato Sauce
'Lovely sharp sauce and who'd believe that it was tomato free! Great ingredients – brilliant that it’s in an ambient pouch – how convenient. And, added bonus, low FODMAP. Excellent.'
Yorica Rice drink and coconut based frozen Double Chocolate Cookie dessert
'Great ice cream alternative and love the cookie pieces although would like them a tad bigger – love the use of quinoa flour. Melt in the mouth delicious and great freefrom credentials.'
Bellygoodness Curry Sauce
'Love the convenient pouch. Sharp lemony flavour – like the fennel seeds. Great ingredients although would like to see the spices individually declared.'
The Real Coconut Coconut Flour Tortilla Chips
'Great crunch, a good sturdy tortilla chip for dipping – nice salty bite – excellent!
Genius Gluten Free Plain Wraps
'Really good taste and texture for a wrap which has no allergens! Super versatile.'
Tesco Free From Blackcurrant Cheesecakes
'Yummy! A long list of manufacturing aids but who cares – it's an indulgent dessert and it is tasty and delicious.'
Go Go Guts Chicken Korma with Onion Bhaji and Mini Naan Bread
'Great idea to offer the whole meal. Bahji is great, naan bread slightly chewy but fantastic that the whole meal is free of all top 14 allergens.'
Hella Yum ‘Creamy Mylk Choc’ dessert
'Strong chocolately flavour and a good firm texture – not too coconutty. Very enjoyable.'
Ugo Thrive Pumpkin & Sage Raviolini
'Amazing product but would be even better with more of that tasty filling.'
- The Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- Retailer of the Year Award – Sponsored by Oakland International
- Freefrom Hero – Sponsored by Lucy Bee
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida or call on +44 (0)20 7722 2866
- Breakfast – Sponsored by the London Brunch Fest
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by House
- Bread – Sponsored by Ilumi
- Store cupboard – Sponsored by Orgran
- Pasta and Pizza – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- Superfoods & sport supplements – Sponsored by Tiana Fair Trade Organics
- Products made with FODMAP Friendly ingredients – Sponsored by FODMAP Friendly
- ‘Food to go’ – Sponsored by the Nairn's Oatcakes
- Down the Pub – Sponsored by Asda
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by the Allergy + FreeFrom Show
- Veggie Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Foods designed for children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Desserts and Puddings – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- Confectionery and chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by Tesco
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the The Food Talk Show
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting