Winners of the 2020 awards
For where to buy the winning products, go here.
Asda Plant Based Falafel Burgers
Winner of the FAIR trophy for the Best FreeFrom Food 2020
‘This is the way forward for freefrom. An excellent, naturally top 14 free ‘cool and on message’ product. Lovely fragrant roasted spices and delicious taste. Good list of ingredients, nutritional vegan profile and fibre levels. Lovely, moist, full of flavour, really hearty, and fantastic range of vegetables. '
Lazy Vegan Tikka Masala
‘Perfect convenience food. Chunky with a nice vegetable mix and packed with protein. Fantastic combination of smell, texture and flavour and great that it is top 14 free.'
Lidl Just Free Lightly Salted Maize Tortilla Chips with Linseed and Sunflower Seeds
‘Nice crunch, flavour good and no aftertaste. Lovely, simple, natural ingredients – great price. Love these – I could eat them all morning.'
Ruby and Grace Dairy Free Velvet Chocolate Tigernut Ice Cream
‘Rich, indulgent ice cream, hard to believe it’s MF. Innovative use of tigernut milk. I love this. Beautiful texture, great flavour. Delicious! Intriguing. Like a ganache. Amazing.'
Venice Bakery Large Free From & Vegan Cauliflower Pizza Base
‘I love this! Can't wait to use it – clean ingredients and really tasty! Happily eat it on its own – or double as a flatbread. Looks and tastes wholesome – and it doesn’t go soggy under a topping!'
- Virtual Presentation – Sponsored by FREEE by Doves Farm
- FreeFrom Hero Awards – Sponsored by Nairn's Oatcakes
- Retailer of the Year – Sponsored by Oakland International
If you have any queries or would like to talk to us about the awards - please email Michelle or Cressida.
- Innovation Award – Sponsored by Food Matters Live
- No Top 14 – Sponsored by the Anaphylaxis Campaign
- Best product from a start-up – Sponsored by Tesco
- FreeFrom Artisan Foods – Sponsored by Synergis Marketing
- FreeFrom Sinful Foods – Sponsored by OF+ Consulting
- Breakfast Foods – Sponsored by Warburtons Glutenfree
- Milk Product Alternatives – Sponsored by the Allergy & Free From Show
- Breads – Sponsored by Juvela
- Store Cupboard – Sponsored by Big Oz
- Pasta & Pizza – Sponsored by SYNLAB
- Snack Bars – cereal, fruit, superfood, grain-free etc – Sponsored by Romer Labs
- Savoury Snacks and Crackers – Sponsored by FreeFrom Food Expo
- Drinks – 'Shot Of Class', Gluten-Free Beer, 'Mixing It Up' – Sponsored by Asda
- Meaty & Fishy Ready Meals – Sponsored by Delamere Dairy
- Vegan Snacks & Meal Ideas – Sponsored by Jane Milton Ltd
- Foods Designed for Children – Sponsored by Genius Gluten Free
- Tea Time! Sponsored by the FreeFrom Food Awards Ireland
- Desserts & Puddings – Sponsored by Action Against Allergy
- Confectionery & Chocolate – Sponsored by Wellaby's
- FreeFrom Gifts – Sponsored by the FreeFrom Skincare Awards